The future of marketing has a play button on it. There is no doubt that video became a valuable marketing tool and one that shows no signs of slowing down.
Your competitors have begun to create more video content. So, you need to create better, more helpful content to stand out among them.
In fact, video is becoming one of the biggest marketing tactics, and video content is officially here to take over the digital landscape.
Below, you will find 14 video marketing statistics covering the multiple goals that interest every marketer.
- 86% of businesses use video on their website, and 77% use video on social media.
- 60% of businesses are now using video on landing pages.
- 46% of businesses are using video in email.
- 76% of businesses using video marketing, reported an increase in traffic due to video. Video helps people stay on sites longer and more engaged.
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every single day!
- Video ads of brands on social media are the number 1 way that helped consumers find out about brands.
Types of videos:
Product videos, demos, and explainers are the most common videos produced.
- 63% Product videos
- 59% Demo videos
- 54% Explainer videos
- 30-second ads have a 30% higher view-through rate (VTR) than 15-second ads.
- 93% of businesses reported gaining a new customer as a direct result of a video posted on social media.
- 90% of customers admit video helps them make buying decisions.
- 64% of customers say that seeing a video makes them more likely to buy.